Recommendations to avoid anxiety or unrest while traveling with your pet.
Pets are an important part of our family and when going on a trip, there are times when we opt to bring them with us. But since bringing our pets with us doesn’t always end on a good note and can be complicated, we don’t do it often. The times we do bring them, it can leave us or our pets feeling anxious or uncomfortable.
However, here are 5 recommendations from the folks at emedemujer.com to help us travel more at ease with our pets.
- If you’re going on a road trip, try to start the trip during the morning when pets tend to be calmer.
- Avoid feeding your pet before setting out on your trip, but always make sure to give him or her enough water.
- Take your pet for a walk so that he or she can stretch and use the bathroom at each stop during your trip.
- Bring your pet for a checkup at the vet before you start your trip.
- If you need to leave your pet in the car for a brief time, make sure to leave a window slightly open so that your pet can breathe.
Translated by / Traducido por Bill O’Connor