Black Bean Hummus Bruschetta
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 chipotle pepper
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 baguette
- crumbled feta cheese
- Add 2 cloves of garlic and chipotle to food processor set to chop to fine.
- Add black beans and tahini, lime and blend to smooth.
- Slice baguette thinly and brush with olive oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees to golden brown.
- Spread hummus on toasted baguette and top with crumbled feta cheese.
Check out Chef Susie’s spicy tip on what goes best with three different kinds of hummus.
Follow one of Chef Susie’s favorite hummus Bruschetta recipes.