- 1.5 oz. Herradura Anejo
- 1 oz. Mexican bitter chocolate paste
- 2 dashes Xocolatl bitters
- 1.5 oz. heavy cream
- Method: Place all ingredients excluding the heavy cream into a cocktail shaker filled with cubed ice.
- Shake hard and strain over ice into a chilled coupe glass. In a separate shaker place the heavy cream and cubed ice, shake hard to aerate then pour carefully over a bar spoon to layer the cream over the coffee.
- Garnish with a dust of nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
Shared by www.complex.com
Delicious chocolate and tequila layered cocktail.