- 1 stick Butter, Melted
- 3 whole Flour Tortillas (small Size)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.Brush butter on one side of the flour tortillas.
- Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar.
- Flip tortillas to the other side, then sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until very crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Break into pieces and eat as snacks...or serve with ice cream!
Shared from www.thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/cinnamon-crisps/
These crisps are about the most delicious things you’ll ever eat. I made them using homemade tortillas to go with cinnamon ice cream (swoon) in my next cookbook…but I also made them last week for a Food Network episode we filmed here on the ranch, and the guys absolutely inhaled them.