Easy Breakfast Tacos
- 10 ozs Mexican Longaniza, casings removed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 serrano chile, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 12 small potatoes (any kind will do)
- sliced avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of cumin
- Remove casings and add longaniza to a sauté pan on a medium heat. Break up longaniza with a spatula and thoroughly cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer the longaniza to a paper lined plate to absorb any additional oil.
- Cut potatoes into thin triangles and cook in sauté pan on a medium heat with a little bit of olive oil until golden-brown.
- Remove potatoes and set aside.
- In the same pan add in chopped onion, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeño, cumin and olive oil and cook for 5 minutes. Mix in the potatoes and longaniza and continue sautéing until well integrated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Warm up corn tortillas and make some tacos! Garnish with sliced avocado.
Are you hungry for an easy Sunday brunch idea? Try this delicious recipe from Dalia Ceja, our Winecountry Lifestyle Ambassador and a true hip Latina.