Avocado Banana Smoothie
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Banana slices and crushed almonds for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine bananas and coconut water. Puree until smooth.
- Add the following 6 ingredients, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Serve in frozen mug or glass. Top with banana and crushed nuts, if desired.
What happens when you buy extra avocados and you don’t use them as intented? Make a rich, healthy and tasty recipe from the recipe below. Try it and send us your best pictures and sweet selfie with your smoothie.