Keep this recipe on standby next time you have some unexpected visitors and need to impress them with your sick cooking skills!
- 1 14oz. can sweet condensed milk
- 1 12oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Fill a deep cake pan a fourth of the way up with water.
- In a saucepan, melt the sugar until it reaches a carmel consistency. Pour into a 9" round baking dish.
- Blend condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Place the baking dish in the center of the cake pan.
- Bake for one hour. If you stick the flan with a toothpick and it comes out clean, the flan is ready to serve.
Another favorite dessert!
Churros Con Chocolate Recipe From Ceja Vineyards