We’ve been overloading you with cocktails lately, so here are some snacks to serve alongside the drinks at your next gathering. These are incidentally vegan, meaning they require no special skills and no highly unusual ingredients—your guests won’t be thinking, “What’s that?” but rather, “Where did those fried stick thingys go? I want more!”
Vegan Cauliflower Bites
I’m personally always looking for new ways to prepare this (let’s face it, blander) cousin of broccoli, but with this recipe I feel like I’ve found my new go-to. This is nutritious, super easy to prepare, and full of sabor.
Just combine the following ingredients in a bowl, mix your bite-sized pieces of cauliflower into the spices, and bake. Click here for the step-by-step recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder (optional)