Jack Frost Vodka Cocktail
- Light corn syrup for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup blue curacao
- ½ cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Shared from TheBlondCook.com
Your simple ingredients are: Vodka (you can also use light rum), pineapple juice, cream of coconut, blue curacao, coconut and corn syrup for rimming the glass. You’ll also need ice and a blender. We find that dipping my glasses in a little corn syrup works awesome for making the coconut stick to the rim.
If you don’t want an icy cocktail, you can also make a martini out of the same ingredients. In a shaker with ice, shake the vodka or rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and blue curacao and strain into a martini glass.