Maple Buttercup Old Fashioned
- 2 oz butternut squash–infused Eagle Rare Bourbon (see below).
- 1/4 oz real maple syrup.
- Splash Urban Moonshine Maple Bitters.
- Splash Fee Brothers Barrel Aged Bitters.
- Orange peel for garnish.
- To create the butternut squash–infused Eagle rare, cut squash into tiny pieces and lightly dust them with sugar and cinnamon. These are roasted for about 20 minutes until they are a bit dry and golden. They are then cooled to room temperature and added to the Eagle Rare bottles. We fill the bottles about 1/3 of the way and let that sit for at least 6 days.
- Pour all ingredients into glass.
- Stir with cracked ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Shared from Little Dom’s, the kind of battered, intimate restaurant that seems like a relic from the midcentury in LA. This Maple Buttercup Old Fashioned Cocktail is sure to warm your heart during winter.
Recipe Credit littledoms.com