- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup for drizzle
- whip cream
- Pour vodka in a shot glass
- Pour coffee liqueur on top of the vodka
- Finally, layer Irish cream on top of the coffee liqueur
How to make a layered shot.
- Combine all the ingredients in blender
- Blend to milkshake consistency
- Pour into milkshake glass, top with whip cream and chocolate drizzle
The traditional Mudslide drink from the 80s is a good example of how to layer different spirits–and you’ll definitely impress friends if you bring some of these out at a party.
Or the drink can be concocted as an adult milkshake with the same ingredients. Just add ice cream and mix in the blender. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup for garnish.