Roasted Berry S’Mores
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds removed
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- Campfire® Marshmallows Giant Roasters
- waffle cookies (or graham crackers or shortbread cookies)
- milk chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together berries, sugar, vanilla and cardamom.
- Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the fruit is soft and tender.
- Allow to cool.
- Roast Campfire® Marshmallows Giant Roasters until golden brown and gooey.
- Place a piece of milk chocolate onto one waffle cookie.
- Top with roasted marshmallow and drizzle with reserved berry sauce.
- Top with second waffle cookie. Enjoy!
Shared by ww.jellytoastblog.com
Roasted Berry S’mores are a fruity twist on a campfire classic! These sweet, roasted treats are made even more decadent with Campfire® Marshmallows Giant Roasters.