Salted Caramel White Russian
- 1-1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 2 oz cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel
- Coarse ground sea salt (to garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, vodka, Kahlua, cream and 1/2 of the caramel. Shake well.
- Swirl the remaining caramel around the inside and rim of mason jar or cocktail glass.
- Fill with ice. Pour cocktail mixture over top.
- Garnish with sea salt. Yum, yum and yum.
This Salted Caramel White Russian is delicious! It’s basically a classic White Russian with a twist inspired by my love for all things salted caramel at the moment. The key to making this drink shine is definitely the caramel swirled around the inside of the glass and along the rim. Make sure you go with a coarse sea salt and remember that just a little pinch will do.
Originally published on TheSweetestOccasion.com