Santa Sleigh Eggnog Martini
- White sugar crystals, preferably coarse
- 2 cups store-bought eggnog, chilled
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Dampen the rims of 4 martini glasses and then line the rims with sugar crystals.
- Combine eggnog, brandy, amaretto, nutmeg, and ice cream in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into martini glasses and garnish each glass with a whole cinnamon stick.
A sweet, yet sophisticated recipe for Eggnog Martini shared by Sandra Lee from FoodNetwork – original link here