Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 avocado (peeled & de-seeded)
- 5.3 oz Silk Blueberry Fruity and Creamy
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 cup Silk Soymilk
- 1 cup ice
- Add the blueberries, avocado and Silk Fruity and Creamy to a blender.
- Add the turmeric and cinnamon, freshly grate the ginger into the blender.
We are always looking for ways to fit, fabulous, and healthy. It the quest to track down the best avocado smoothie recipes I found this tasty avocado and blueberry smoothie recipe from Whitney Bond. Try it, share it, and post it! Show us you drink your avo-smoothie.