Spanish Chorizo and Roasted Red Peppers Frittata
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup Spanish onion, chopped
- ½ pound Spanish chorizo filling
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 10 large eggs Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, warm two tablespoons of olive oil and cook the onion until it becomes transparent. Add the chorizo, parsley, and red roasted peppers. Cook all the way through and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, chorizo, salt, and pepper. Add to the skillet and let cook just until the edges begin to set.
- Remove from the heat and place in the oven until the frittata has cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Cooking a great meal after a busy work day can be as simple as mixing your favorite sausage into some eggs and cooking it in the oven. To do just that in an amazingly delicious way, I’m sharing this beautiful chorizo and roasted red peppers frittata recipe that I’m sure your family will enjoy.