- 1 lb beef tenderloin, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons, Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- truffled salt and pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- Mix well in a bowl and serve with caper berries and baguette.
- Optional - plop egg yolk on top
Warning: If you’re pregnant or if you have a weakened immune system for some reason, you probably want to avoid eating raw meat. At a minimum, check with your doctor before diving in!
There’s nothing like Chef Susie’s spicy rub for a good kick. Her rub goes with any fine-cut meat, including Steak Tartare.
Make it here and see!