Susie's Hibiscus Ice Tea Cocktail
- 1/2 cup hibiscus flowers petals
- 3 cardamom herbal tea bags
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 12 cups water
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil.
- Add all ingredients and stir and few times. Steep 4 minutes and remove bag. Let the tea cool and pour over ice.
- Add cooled tea to shaker with a dash of peach bitters, 1/2 lemon juice - fresh and 1 1/2 0z of Vodka.
- Shake and pour into your favorite tumbler.
- Garnish with blueberries and mint.
This can be served with or without alcohol.