The Mango pico de gallo recipe originally appeared on Hispanic Kitchen.
This tropical and flavor-filled mango pico de gallo will be a hit at your next gathering.
If you have not tried it, mango pico de gallo is a culinary feast for the senses. Bringing sweet and tropical flavor to this Latin American staple was so much fun for me. It’s easy to make and it’s perfect for pairing with your favorite ceviche recipe. I hope you have as much of a good time preparing this as I had making and eating it myself.
Sweet and Spicy Tropical Mango Pico de Gallo
- 3 red onions in small cubes
- 3 red tomatoes in small cubes
- 2 cups cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 2 mangos, finely cubed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Dice the onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and mangos into similar sized cubes. Mix together in a bowl with cilantro and mint leaves.
- Add squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with your favorite ceviche, quesadillas, tacos, chicken, beef, or seafood.