What a time to be alive! Summer is almost here and having wide feet doesn’t mean that tracking down some fly pairs of shoes for the season will be a nightmare. There are plenty of dope options in wide sizes begging for a spot in your shoe rack. From flats to heels to espadrilles, here are some of our favorites:
1. These studded sandals are just as tough as a pair of combat boots.
ASOS FONZY Wide Fit Leather Studded Gladiator Sandals in Black ($56, Asos).
2. Pair these heels with your summer dresses.
Universal Thread Women’s Milliana Heeled Sling Back Cut Out Fashion Boots in Chestnut ($33, Target).
3. These sandals are a ray of sunshine.
Topshop WIDE FIT Sinitta Two Part Sandals in Yellow ($60, Topshop).
4. A pop of color is always a good idea.
ASOS TAFFY Wide Fit Espadrille Wedges in Coral ($56, Asos).
5. This black pair with a twist will go with everything.
Torrid Black Braided Flat Sandal (Wide Width) ($37, Torrid).
6. Slide through brunch in trendy mules.
A New Day Women’s Miriam Crossband Quilted Mules in Coral ($33, Target).
7. You won’t miss your heels with this metallic pair.
Eloquii Darcy Floral Ankle Strap Sandal in Silver ($70, Eloquii).
8. A cool neutral pair will take you everywhere.
Torrid Blush Faux Suede Scallop Flatform (Wide Width) ($53, Torrid).
9. Dance the night away in these wedges.
Torrid Black Caged Butterfly Cutout Wedges (Wide Width) ($70, Torrid).
10. You can dress these statement heels up or down.
Eloquii Minnie Brocade Bow Heel in Navy Blue Metallic ($100, Eloquii).
11. The bow is such a cute touch.
Universal Thread Women’s Sigma Bow Espadrille Sandals ($25, Target).
12. Own the weekends in these flatform sandals.
Universal Thread Women’s Agnes Quarter Strap Espadrille Sandals in Black ($33, Target).
13. These strappy sandals with a block heel were made for a fun night out.
ASOS HOWLING Wide Fit Tie Leg Heeled Sandals in Black ($56, Asos).
14. Work it in orange.
Topshop Wide Fit Orange Niki Suede Sandals ($110, Topshop).
15. It’s all in the details with these slides.
Topshop Wide Fit Sandals in Nude ($40, Topshop).
16. These shoes were made for the beach.
Circus by Sam Edelman Chambray Bow Slip-On (Wide Width) ($55, Torrid).
17. Say yes to embellishments.
Eloquii Jules Strappy Block Heel Sandal ($90, Eloquii).
18. You can’t go wrong with a pair of rose gold slip ons.
A New Day Women’s Kona Slip On Loafer Mules ($23, Target).
19. Get your life in this sexy option.
Simply be. Kimberely Barely There in Teal ($46, Simply be).
20. Shine comfortably in these platform heels.
Simply be. Vera Platforms in Rose Gold ($58, Simply be).