Summer is here, which mean it’s time to get your dance on. Make sure your playlist is up to date with these fire Latin songs that will turn any space into a party. From J Balvin to Amara La Negra—these artists have exactly what you need:
1. “Peligrosa” – J Balvin ft. Wisin & Yandel
The three artists on this track are all you need to know that this song is a BOP.
2. “Te Boté (Remix)” – Casper, Nio García, Darell, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, Ozuna
Warning: This song will make you want to break up with your S.O. even if you’re in a healthy relationship. It’s that powerful.
3. “Pa Mí” – Tory Lanez & Ozuna
Tory Lanez & Ozuna made the perfect song to make up to after breaking up with “Te Boté.”
4. “Dinero” – Jennifer Lopez ft. DJ Khaled, Cardi B
Everyone’s inner hustler can’t resist this J.Lo track that is all about getting money.
5. “I Like It” – Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
You won’t be able to go anywhere without hearing this song this summer, and it’s so good you won’t complain.
6. “Pa Dentro” – Juanes
This sexy, reggaeton-infused song that puts women first, proves Juanes can do no wrong.
7. “X (EQUIS)” – Nicky Jam & J Balvin
“X” was made for old school dancing in a backyard with a drink in your hand.
8. “Sin Pijama” – Becky G & Natti Natasha
This will make your official getting ready rotation.
9. “Inolvidable” – Farruko
The smooth dancehall vibes of this beat could turn summer into cuffing season.
10. “Clandestino” – Shakira ft. Maluma
Because we can’t get enough of this duo.
11. “Icon (Remix)” – Jaden Smith ft. Nicky Jam
Nicky snapped on this!
12. “What A Bam Bam” – Amara La Negra
No hips can resist the Sister Nancy sample in “What A Bam Bam.”