- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 Bananas
- 1 cup packed chopped kale (stems removed)
- 3 to 4 beets
- 3 carrots
- Bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- Combine all ingredients and serve.
When planning our RV trips we always love to include seasonal fresh ingredients. We make sure to keep an eye out for roadside farm stands or farmers markets to take advantage of high quality local fruit and produce. Smoothies are a great way to incorporate such local goodness.