- 3 filet of trout (cleaned)
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Grill trout in foil. Season to taste.
- Once the trout is cooked, let cool or save it for the next day.
- Pull apart cooled/chilled trout and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve dip in decorative bowl or long serving dish with sliced cucumber round, crackers, or with bagels.
The trout dip can be served with bagels as a breakfast or brunch item and as a great camping appetizer straight from reservoir.